The Nighthawk app is specially designed for a quick and trouble-free Netgear router setup so that you can get connected to the internet in a matter of minutes. Simply connect your computer or laptop to your Netgear WiFi router and the Nighthawk app will walk you through the rest.
Once set up your router successfully, you can make use of the intuitive dashboard to pause the internet on your connected devices, run a internet speed test and much more.
Well, Netgear wireless routers are the backbone of home networking system and we know how much anxiety is there when you find that you are ‘offline’. Netgear WiFi routers wish to ensure a worry-free process while updating your networking router and Netgear WiFi extender and getting your devices back online.
Pushing the boundaries of internet, the smart Nighthawk application allows you do more with your WiFi by easily controlling and monitoring your Netgear router within your home network and while on the go with the remote management.
Rated 4.5 out of five stars the Nighthawk application is regularly used by millions of customers every day across the globe. Now, let us review some of the top features are delivered by the Nighthawk app.
With the push of a button, you can pause internet for any connected device in your home or office to avoid unknown internet usage when not needed.
Test internet speeds to ensure you’re getting the expected stability and performance from your internet service provider (ISP).
Monitor and control your internet usage over time in order to show what your network consumption was last week, yesterday, today, and even last month.
This feature allows you to access and manage your Netgear router from a remote location, through the Internet.
Add more security and protection to your home network with Netgear Armor. Moreover, Netgear Armor receives real-time network notifications for threats detected, ad-blockers, and much more.
Smart Parental Controls
Easily set up content filters and time limits for your children. With the Parental Controls, you can block the inappropriate or adult websites that may affect your kids.
Why spend hours for updating your device to a better system? The Nighthawk application allows you to install a Netgear WiFi router with just blink of an eye.
For the Netgear router installation process:
- You have to launch an internet browser on a computer or laptop and type www.routerlogin.net into the address bar. If the web address routerlogin net not working then you can use 192.168.1.1 (router login IP address) instead.
- Prior to setting up your Netgear router, make sure that it is properly plugged into an electrical outlet near to your existing cable or broadband modem.’
- Enter your login credentials.
- Now, a router login window will appear.
- Click on Setup Wizard > Yes > Next.
- The Setup Wizard will detect your WiFi connection. Click on next to save the settings.
- Select the router status option and after that, a Congratulations page will display. Here, you have to click on Take me to the Internet button to confirm that your device connects to the WiFi successfully.
If you are facing issues while setting up your device or accessing the web address then make sure to update Netgear firmware on your wireless router as well as on your existing modem.
Thus, in this simple way you can easily do the Netgear router installation process. In case you stuck at any step, don’t worry. Simply get in touch with our technicians via chat or email and fetch immediate solutions.