Netgear WNR3500L Setup | N300
Here are the complete guidelines for Netgear WNR3500L setup and its manual. Designed for Linux developers and enthusiasts, this open-source N300 WiFi router has the speed and range for smooth video and reliable connectivity.
Once done with N300 WNR3500L setup, you can use its USB port to connect a hard drive for wireless storage access, or a printer for wireless printing.
Netgear WNR3500L Manual
In the package of N300, you will get Netgear WNR3500L manual. This manual contains the complete installation, N300 WiFi router setup steps, and guidelines for how to use various features of your router. It is crucial to walk through this manual prior to executing the setup.
However, these installation and setup instructions might seem difficult for novice users. The best way to get your N300 WNR3500L router setup and running in a few minutes is to get experts’ assistance. They will guide you with each and every step in detail so that you can setup your router without making much effort.
Netgear WNR3500L Firmware
Updating the Firmware helps to resolve various issues with your router and also provides new functionalities. Here’s how you can update Netgear WNR3500L firmware:
- Navigate to the download center to download the latest WNR3500L firmware.
- On the download center, type N300 firmware in the search bar and hit enter.
- Download the latest available firmware file.
- Connect the computer to the router using the Ethernet cable.
- Use a web browser to open routerlogin.net.
- Enter your login credentials and tap on enter.
- Click on Advanced under the Administrator.
- Tap on “Firmware update” option.
- Choose upload, and select the downloaded file.
- Do not interrupt the update process.
Note: You can also use the Netgear Genie Application for the WNR3500L firmware update. Check out the dedicated page – Netgear Router Firmware Update options.
If you’re still unable to update your WNR3500L N300 firmware, get immediate technical assistance from our experts.
Netgear N300 WNR3500L Setup
- Routerlogin.net not working.
- Can’t connect to 192.168.1.1 page.
- No connection at 192.168.1.1.
- Cannot Find or connect to routerlogin.net.
- Can’t access the Netgear router login page.
- WiFi error like Netgear router not connecting to Internet.
- Can’t access routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 address.
- Router’s default username and password not working.
- Netgear 404.
- Can’t login to the router’s account.
- Netgear router orange light.
- Error 651.
- IP address conflict.
- Routerlogin net browser installation issues.
- VPN issues during the WNR3500L router setup.
- Slow WiFi after router setup.
- Lost router’s login credentials..
- Recovering password issues.
Netgear WNR3500L Setup Steps
For users’ convenience, we have sub-divided the complete Netgear WNR3500L setup in two modules – Setup Step A and Setup Step B respectively.
Prior to the N300 router setup, you need to physically connect your router using these means:
- Remove any cables connecting to the computer. Plug in the modem power adapter and check the power light to ensure the modem is on.
- Connect the WNR3500L N300 router. Plug one end of an Ethernet cable to the modem and the other end into the internet port on the router. The internet port is slightly set apart from the rest of the ports.
- Connect the router to the computer. Plug one end of an Ethernet cable into the computer Ethernet port and the other end into any one of the ports on the router.
- Plug in the router power adapter and check the power light to ensure that the router is on.
- Connect a computer to the NETGEAR router and launch a web browser.
- Visit http://www.routerlogin.com. If http://www.routerlogin.com does not work, try the following: http://192.168.1.1.
- You are prompted to enter a username and password. Enter the default login credentials.
Note: username and password are both case-sensitive.
- Click or tap Log In.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
Note: If the default login credentials do not work, you might have changed the admin password. If you cannot remember your new password, you must perform a factory reset to restore the router to its factory default settings.
Once you are on the WNR3500L N300 setup portal, execute on-screen instructions to setup your router in few minutes.
Still can’t set up your Netgear router? Contact our experts now!
Netgear WNR3500L N300 WiFi Router Setup
- First of all check all the cable connections – power cable and the Ethernet cable.
- The cables should not be loosed
- Keep a visible distance between the router and modem. This will ensure that WiFi signals are not clashing.
- In case you have many devices currently connected with your network, turn off the devices that are not in use.
- Ensure that the WNR3500L N300 router is getting adequate power supply.
- If routerlogin net not working, check the web browser first.
- The web browser should not be outdated.
- Clear the cache and cookies, also disable any proxy servers if using.
- Reboot the whole network and power cycle router as well as modem.
- In case you’re connected through wireless, establish a hard-wired connection.
- If Netgear default username and password not working, double-check the credentials from the manual.
- For lost credentials issues with www.routerlogin.net admin, hard reset your router.
- To resolve VPN issues during the WNR3500L wireless router setup, disable the proxy servers and the firewall.
- For 404 error, check the DNS servers and hard refresh the web page.
- Netgear router orange Light errors can be eliminated by identifying and troubleshooting the various connectivity issues with the router.
- To deal with error 651, reinstall the network adapter driver manager under control panel and update the firmware of your router.
Still facing the same WNR3500L setup issues? Contact our experts now and free yourself from all types of router setup problems.
Netgear WNR3500L Router Setup | N300
The below-mentioned steps will be your guide for WNR3500L Setup: N300 using the Nighthawk application:
- Connect the provided antennas to the router.
- Also connect the modem to the internet port of your router.
- Turn on the router and let the WiFi LED lit.
- Now take your mobile device (Android or iOS), open the Play store/App store.
- Search and download the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- After the download, open the Nighthawk application.
- Execute the on-screen instructions for N300 WNR3500L setup.