Netgear WNDR4500 Setup | N900
WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router – Premium Edition
On this page, you will find the complete guidelines for Netgear WNDR4500 setup and its manual.
Fast. Reliable. Simple. The N900 WiFi router has everything you need for a high-performance smart home network. Experience smooth HD streaming with combined speeds up to 900 Mbps after N900 WNDR4500 setup.
Netgear WNDR4500 Manual
In the package of N900, you will get Netgear WNDR4500 manual. This manual contains the complete installation, WNDR4500 router setup steps, and guidelines for how to use various features of your router. It is crucial to walk through this N900 router manual prior to executing the setup.
However, these installation and setup instructions might seem difficult for novice users. The best way to get your N900 router setup and running in few minutes is to get experts’ assistance. They will guide you with each and every step in detail so that you can setup your router without making much effort.
Netgear WNDR4500 Router Setup | N900
For users’ convenience, we have sub-divided the complete Netgear WNDR4500 router setup in two modules – Setup Step A and Setup Step B respectively.
Prior to the WNDR4500 N900 setup, you need to physically connect your router using these means:
- Remove any cables connecting to the computer. Plug in the modem power adapter and check the power light to ensure the modem is on.
- Connect the N900 WNDR4500 router. Plug one end of an Ethernet cable to the modem and the other end into the internet port on the router. The internet port is slightly set apart from the rest of the ports.
- Connect the router to the computer. Plug one end of an Ethernet cable into the computer Ethernet port and the other end into any one of the ports on the router.
- Plug in the router power adapter and check the power light to ensure that the router is on.
If you’re still unable to connect your router, get immediate technical assistance from our experts via chat or email.
- Connect a computer to the NETGEAR router and launch a web browser.
- Visit http://www.routerlogin.com. If http://www.routerlogin.com does not work, try the following: http://192.168.1.1.
- You are prompted to enter a username and password. Enter the default login credentials.
Note: username and password are both case-sensitive.
- Click or tap Log In.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
Note: If the default login credentials do not work, you might have changed the admin password. If you cannot remember your new password, you must perform a factory reset to restore the router to its factory default settings.
Once you are on the WNDR4500 setup portal, execute on-screen instructions to setup your router in few minutes.
Still can’t set up your Netgear router? Contact our experts now!
Netgear WNDR4500 N900 Setup
- Routerlogin.net not working.
- Can’t connect 192.168.1.1 page.
- Unable to open Netgear router login page.
- No connection at 192.168.1.1.
- Cannot Find or connect to routerlogin.net.
- Error like router not connecting to Internet.
- Can’t access routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 address.
- Router’s default username and password not working.
- Error 404.
- Cannot access Netgear router account.
- Router orange light error.
- Router error 651.
- Routerlogin.net IP admin password issues.
- IP address conflict.
- VPN issues during the WNDR4500 router setup.
- Slow WiFi after router setup.
- Lost or forgot router login credentials.
- Recovering password issues.
Netgear N900 WNDR4500 Setup
- First of all check all the cable connections – power cable and the Ethernet cable.
- The cables should not be loosed.
- Keep a visible distance between the router and modem. This will ensure that WiFi signals are not clashing.
- In case you have many devices currently connected with your network, turn off the devices that are not in use.
- Ensure that router is getting the adequate power supply.
- If routerlogin net not working, check the web browser first.
- The web browser should not be outdated.
- Clear the cache and cookies, also disable any proxy servers if using.
- Reboot the whole network and power cycle router as well as modem.
- In case you’re connected through wireless, establish a hard-wired connection.
- If your router’s default username and password not working, double-check the credentials from the Netgear N900 manual.
- For lost credentials issues with www.routerlogin.net admin, hard reset your router.
- To resolve VPN issues during the router N900 WNDR4500 setup, disable the proxy servers and the firewall.
- For 404 error, check the DNS servers and hard refresh the web page.
- Netgear Router Orange Light errors can be eliminated by identifying and troubleshooting the various connectivity issues with the router.
- To deal with error 651, reinstall the network adapter driver manager under control panel and update the firmware of your router.
Still facing the same issues while setting up your WNR4500 N900 router? Contact us now via chat or email and discuss all your technical issues with our highly-experienced technicians.
Netgear WNDR4500 Firmware Update
Updating the Firmware helps to resolve various issues with your router and also provides new functionalities. Here’s how you can perform Netgear WNDR4500 firmware update:
- Navigate to Netgear download center to download the latest N900 firmware.
- On the download center, type WNR4500 firmware in the search bar and hit enter.
- Download the latest available firmware file.
- Connect the computer to the router using the Ethernet cable.
- After that, use a web browser to open routerlogin.net.
- Enter your login credentials and tap on enter.
- Click on Advanced under the Administrator.
- Tap on “Firmware update” option.
- Choose Upload, and select the downloaded file.
- Do not interrupt the update process.
Note: You can also use the Netgear Genie Application for the WNDR4500 firmware update. Check out the dedicated page – Netgear Firmware Update options.