Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Setup
Here, you will find the complete guidelines for Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Setup. Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-stream WiFi 6 router comes in two different models:
- AX6000 RAX120
- AX11000 RAX200
Netgear Nighthawk Setup | AX12
The Netgear Nighthawk App (formerly Up app) makes it easy to set up your router and get more out of your WiFi. With the app, you can install your router in a few steps – just connect your mobile device to the router network and the app will walk you through the rest. Once done with Netgear AX12 Setup, you can use the intuitive dashboard to pause Internet on your connected devices, run a quick Internet speed test, and much more.
The below-mentioned steps will be your guide for Netgear Nighthawk Setup – AX12 using the Nighthawk application:
- Connect the provided antennas to the router.
- Also, connect the modem to the internet port of your router.
- Turn on the router and let the WiFi LED lit.
- Now take your mobile device (Android or iOS), open the Play store/App store.
- Search and download the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- After the download, open the Nighthawk application.
- Execute the on-screen instructions for Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Router Setup.
Still can’t set up your Netgear router? Contact our experts now via chat or email.
Netgear Nighthawk RAX120/RAX200 Setup
For users’ convenience, we have sub-divided the complete Netgear Nighthawk AX12 setup for RAX120/RAX200 in two modules – Setup Step A and Setup Step B respectively.
Setup Step A- Netgear Router Configuration
Prior to the Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 RAX120 setup, you need to physically connect your router using these means:
- Remove any cables connecting to the computer. Plug in the modem power adapter and check the power light to ensure the modem is on.
- Connect the Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 RAX120 or AX11000 RAX200 router. Plug one end of an Ethernet cable to the modem and the other end into the internet port on the router. The internet port is slightly set apart from the rest of the ports.
- Connect the router to the computer. Plug one end of an Ethernet cable into the computer Ethernet port and the other end into any one of the ports on the router.
- Plug in the router power adapter and check the power light to ensure that the Netgear Nighthawk AX11000 RAX200 or AX6000 RAX120 router is on.
Setup Step B: Netgear Router Login
- Connect a computer to the NETGEAR router and launch a web browser.
- Visit http://www.routerlogin.com. If http://www.routerlogin.com does not work, try the following: http://192.168.1.1.
- You are prompted to enter a username and password. Enter the default login credentials.
- Note: username and password are both case-sensitive.
- Click or tap Log In.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
Note: If the default login credentials do not work, you might have changed the admin password. If you cannot remember your new password, you must perform a factory reset to restore the router to its factory default settings.
Once you are on the Netgear Nighthawk AX11000 RAX200 setup portal, execute on-screen instructions (vary as per model) to setup your router in few minutes.
If you’re unable to set up your Netgear Nighthawk AX12 router, get immediate technical assistance from our experts via chat or email.
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Router Setup
- First of all check all the cable connections – power cable and the Ethernet cable.
- The cables should not be loosed.
- Keep a visible distance between the Netgear Nighthawk AX11000 RAX200 or AX6000 RAX120 router (which you own) and modem. This will ensure that WiFi signals are not clashing.
- In case you have many devices currently connected with your network, turn off the devices that are not in use.
- Ensure that the Netgear Nighthawk AX11000 RAX200 or AX6000 RAX120 router is getting adequate power supply.
- If routerlogin.net not working, check the web browser first.
- The web browser should not be outdated.
- Clear the cache and cookies, also disable any proxy servers if using.
- Reboot the whole network and power cycle router as well as modem.
- In case you’re connected through wireless, establish a hard-wired connection.
- If Netgear Default username and password not working, double-check the credentials from the manual.
- For lost credentials issues with www.routerlogin.net admin, hard reset your router.
- To resolve VPN issues during the Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Setup, disable the proxy servers and the firewall.
- For Netgear 404 error, check the DNS servers and hard refresh the web page.
- Netgear Router Orange Light errors can be eliminated by identifying and troubleshooting the various connectivity issues with the router.
- To deal with Netgear Router error 651, reinstall the network adapter driver manager under control panel and update the firmware of your router.