Step-By-Step Guidelines to Do Routerlogin.net Password Reset
Changing the password of your Netgear wireless router is extremely important so that its network can stay secure from hackers or unauthorized users. Taking this into consideration, many users have in fact changed the password of their Nighthawk routers. But, most of them have complained that they have forgotten the password and now are not able to log in to the router. Are you also stuck in the same mess? Well, to resolve the issue, it is advised that you do routerlogin.net password reset. Now, one thing you should know is that resetting the password is only possible if you restore your Netgear router to its default factory settings. Resetting the device will take the customized settings of your device back to the default mode. This means that your changed password will go back to being default as well. Now that you have understood what we are talking about, walk through the below-mentioned guidelines and learn how to reset your Netgear router.
How to Do Netgear Router Factory Default Reset?
Note: While trying to reset your Netgear wireless router, if you get stuck at any point, it is recommended that you get in touch with our technical experts. They have been trained well to help out users struggling with Netgear router-related issues without much of their precious time.
- Firstly, make sure that your Netgear wireless router is plugged in.
- Once assured, locate the Reset button on the Netgear router.
- The location of the Reset button depends on the model that you own.
- As soon as you find the button, press it, but carefully.
- Give enough time for the device to get restored to its default mode.
Ta-da! You have successfully restored your Netgear wireless router to its default factory settings. This means that you have also done routerlogin.net password reset. Now, you need to set up your device from scratch. For that, you need to continue reading this post, to be specific, the next section.
Setup Netgear Router after Routerlogin.net Password Reset
Note:Keep your Netgear router away from cordless phones, treadmills, microwave ovens, treadmills, washing machines, baby monitors, and any other smart home appliance so that you do not face issues during the setup process.
- Plug your Netgear router into a wall socket.
- Press the power button in order to turn on the device.
- Once the LED becomes solid, connect the networking devices.
- Switch on your laptop and open an internet browser.
- In the URL field, type routerlogin.net.
In case you come across the routerlogin.net not working issue, use the default IP address of your Netgear router instead.
- Pressing Enter will take you to the Netgear router login page.
- Refer to the user manual for the login credentials.
- You will see two fields by the names of Username and Password.
- Enter the required details and click on the Log In button.
- In some time, you will be able to reach the Netgear Genie setup wizard.
- Walk through the on-screen prompts.
And you are done! If you follow these instructions with your eyes open, nothing will be able to stop you from achieving Netgear router setup success.
Now, you can change the password of your device, and this time; make sure that you note it down somewhere so that you do not have to reset it.
Need Our Help?
After following the instructions mentioned in this post, you will be able to do routerlogin.net password reset with ease. On the off chance, you are struggling to complete the process, consider contacting our technical experts.
They will shed light on the step where you messed up and provide you with an instant solution to the problem.